Aeterna

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

4 posters

warriors are so underpowered

Alpha Bladie
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

warriors are so underpowered Empty warriors are so underpowered

Post  Alpha Bladie Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:48 am

AppleX
    AppleX
    Admin

warriors are so underpowered Empty Re: warriors are so underpowered

Post  AppleX Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:44 pm

yup weakkk.... no dam at all... looks like pure tank with mace/sheild. super meat shield, with no dam. all he does is spam skills. you know hes not the one killing ppl cause hes doing shitty dam, and always has friends around. his buddys does all the dps while he runs around as a meat shield for ppl to target. shoulda made a guardian if he wantted to run around like that imo. guardian can do that job better than warriors.
    Rishy
    Rishy

Post  Rishy Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

I'd rather have that warrior next to me than ones which take dirtnaps every other fight, panic and run first because they're outnumbered, use a rifle in a glass cannon spec (you bring nothing to group utility and we've already got a plethora of casters and rangers for backline dps) or wait on the sidelines for the perfect moment to pick someone off because they know they can't survive for more than 10 seconds in melee range (that's a damn Thief's job tbh, yo).

Are people going to repeatedly follow someone that gets a few crits off at the start of an engagement and then runs away to regen or someone that has an overwhelming presence of survivability while remaining in the frontlines? This is a team based game mode. He or she is maintaining presence in a crowd to boost morale for the TEAM. This is in turn grants the team confidence in standing their ground and getting dps rotations off because there is a reliable presence on their frontlines that is soaking up incoming damage, getting crowd control out on enemies that get close and playing disruption tactics by forcing the enemy backline to move around as he/she charges in.

The sacrifice of one person's damage pays out way more than ten-fold if it enables their backline to concentrate less on dodging enemies in their face and more on bursting down key targets.

Some people are just too focused on their own numbers to realize how group dynamics and psychological stress on enemies work. These are the people that I can gobble up for hours in WvW.
    Coppereyes
    Coppereyes

Post  Coppereyes Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

OK i think i've figured out this build and i'll try running it in WvW if anyone wants to go with would like some major dps guys to drop the guys i'm tanking
    AppleX
    AppleX
    Admin

Post  AppleX Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 am

Basically if you wanna tank and run around like a meat shield into the front lines, you can do it better as a guardian. Basically Warriors can do alot of different type of jobs, but they are not as good as other class at doing those jobs. Granted he can tank well, but if he was a guardian, he would of been better at tanking and doing that job. Thus making warriors underpower again. Warriors are versatile at doing alot of different jobs, but they don't excel in one role. That's the biggest issue.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm