Aeterna

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

4 posters

Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage)

Asskika
    Asskika

Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage) Empty Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage)

Post  Asskika Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Below is a link to a build I have made for WvWvW, Dungeon runs and just killing stuff.

I use dual axes and a exotic "Knight" (power, precision & toughness) armor set with 6x Superior rune of the Dolyak
    Seems to be extremely tanky, but with decent damage and 3 manual (and 1 automatic) shout heals. Each shout should heal those around you (and yourself) for about 1050.

My utility setup is --> Heal of your choice,3 shouts (I went with "shake it off","On my mark" and "For great justice")and finaly the signet of rage.
    Hope this helped you guys as much as it did me.

Asskika's Support Tank Build
    Rishy
    Rishy

Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage) Empty Re: Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage)

Post  Rishy Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am

I second the effectiveness of this build, isn't that bad for sPvP either. Definitely worth checking out. I'm sure a few more tweaks here and there will really bring out its potential.
    Coppereyes
    Coppereyes

Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage) Empty Re: Asskika's WvWvW & PvE support/tank build (with decent damage)

Post  Coppereyes Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:58 am

I've been running this on my war ever since i saw this post and can say it's helped keep me alive instead of dropping all the time Smile (you guys were probably getting sick of rez'ing me!)
    AppleX
    AppleX
    Admin

Post  AppleX Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 pm

K, Looked into it. Don't really like it. It's again a jack of all trades, master of none build. You are decent over all in all things, but you master at none. Which means you can do all sorts of stuff, but other ppl do it better than you.

Exp: 1) you get to put on conditions, but you are not conditions builds, so other ppl will be better at conditions than you.
    2) you can heal, but you have crappy heal, so other ppl built for healing can heal better than you.
    3) you can dish out dam, but your dam is not great, so other ppl can dish out better dam than you.
    4) you are half ass tank, but you are not a true tank, so other tanks can tank better than you.

Again... jack of all trades, master of none.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am