Aeterna

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

5 posters

I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY

Alpha Bladie
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY Empty I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY

Post  Alpha Bladie Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 am

I AM EMPEROR!! soon to be ruler of GW2!
    AppleX
    AppleX
    Admin

I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY Empty Re: I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY

Post  AppleX Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Xeng was at work putting his credit card into his floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly.
    When I ask what he was doing.
    He said he was trying to buy gems for Guild Wars 2 and they kept asking for a credit card,
    so he was using the ATM "thingy." I love you

Bromance! cyclops
    flickie

I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY Empty Re: I AM EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF EHMRY BAY

Post  flickie Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 pm

I blame the intense lag before and after that renouncement on the GW2 universe knowing that something big was going to happen, but being unprepared to handle such an earth shattering event. As soon as you mentioned you were going to be emperor in guild chat- massive lag. Tyria needed time to adjust to the cosmic shift about to take place!
    cheers affraid
    flickie

Post  flickie Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Funny story: I first had a major typo in the above post: accidentally typed shit rather than shift......Almost didn't edit it. Embarassed
    Hurtappl
    Hurtappl

Post  Hurtappl Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm

lol lol lol this ^^^^ made me laugh so HARD shit* classic!
    Toilieban
    Admin

Post  Toilieban Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 pm

lol flick

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content