Aeterna

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

4 posters

transferring to my previous server

Aryannie

transferring to my previous server Empty transferring to my previous server

Post  Aryannie Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:22 pm

hello all,

sorry to appear as such a guild hopper (joined a week ago) but since I am a european zone-time player it feels rather odd having the roster empty most of my daily playtime...

decided to transfer back to my previous server where most people play at my own time-zone, naturally..

happy gaming!

Very Happy
    akumata

transferring to my previous server Empty Re: transferring to my previous server

Post  akumata Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:38 pm

dont think it has to do with what zone your in . lol lots of people in guild are taking a break it seems. so many are not online anymore regardless of which zone thier in .

but have fun wherever you go
    Eshei

Post  Eshei Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:25 pm

akumata wrote:dont think it has to do with what zone your in . lol lots of people in guild are taking a break it seems. so many are not online anymore regardless of which zone thier in .

but have fun wherever you go

like aku say...

We play gw2 hardcore since opening and now we all just need a break and relax.
    Alpha Bladie
    Alpha Bladie
    Admin

Post  Alpha Bladie Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 am

age of wushu!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:37 pm