Aeterna

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aeterna

Keeping it unreal

2 posters

Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P

Hurtappl
    Hurtappl

Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P Empty Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P

Post  Hurtappl Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:04 am

So i was capturing the Clocktower while staring off into space..when.. Smack stun SHINK SHINK SHINK happened. looked at my health and i was at 25% was like wtf lol (cus i thougt i built to counter that burst) anyways I proceeded to straight put the HURTing on that thief till he QQ whispered me thats he must have been nerfed HARD cus he didnt insta kill me Razz lolz good days?
    Toilieban
    Admin

Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P Empty Re: Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P

Post  Toilieban Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am

Very Happy BOUT TIME!
    Hurtappl
    Hurtappl

Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P Empty Re: Almost got beat by a thief in a duel yesterday.. :P

Post  Hurtappl Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

I need someone to stomp me please! My head is SWELLING up with ultimate ego lol. I used to tell ppl my weakness was conditions so but recently took care of that (3 passive condition removers) another weakness was burst damage even through my 3k armour (just got 6k more health) i think the one i havent beat yet is immobilize Sad

I'll be gone for the weakend so you will have to wait to rub my face in the dirt! BTW i like it ruff Smile

Last thing.. I have been trying hard to lvl my ranger im up to 61 or 62 right now i think.. would you dungeon runners & WvWvW'rs rather have a maxed out healing power ranger with spirits in the group? or my current build? how much healing power can you even get in PVE i bet its a crap holla lotz ....1600? thats would also make my pet a beast tank with to many regens to count Smile
    Toilieban
    Admin

Post  Toilieban Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 am

Most rangers pve go with a pure glass cannon build and they can do with bows. A good party should be able to keep crap off you, for the most part. I'm not a ranger and couldn't advise on any specifics after that though. Awesome levelling!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:43 pm